1. Viability of RMSA: History and Present Status of Secondary Education in India.
2. Issues, Challenges, Quality Concerns and Emerging Trends in Secondary Education in the light of RMSA.
3. RMSA and Inclusion in Secondary Education
4. Public – Private Partnerships : the Role of the Public and Private Sector
5. Teacher Education and Management for Secondary Education
6. Implications and Evaluation for Secondary Education in the light of Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.
Language: English and Hindi
Time: 10 A.M. on 4.11.2012
Rs.1000/- (General), and Rs.1500/ (On the spot i.e. on 4.11.2012 at 7:00 A.M)
Rs. 900/- for members of AAE, BHU
Accommodation Fee: 300/- for two days boarding and lodging of average class.
31st August 2012 Receiving of Abstract along with Filled Registration form and fee
(Registration form can be downloaded from the website http://www.aaebhu.com )
15th September 2012 Submission of Full Paper
(Presented papers that have been reviewed and selected by a committee shall be published in the proceedings)
All communication should be through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The abstract/full paper may be submitted as e-mail attachment in MS-Word, Font: Times New Roman , Font Size:12, line spacing 1.5 for English and Kruti Dev 10, Font : 14 for Hindi(Approximately 2000- 3000 words, Referencing APA style 6th edition) accompanied by a duly signed hard copy on A4 paper sent by post to Dr. R.N.Sharma
Faculty of Education (Kamachha Complex)
Banaras Hindu University
For More Information Visit : http://www.aaebhu.com/2012seminar.pdf