The Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India (GoI) has launched an ‘Online Certificate Course on RTI‘ for various stakeholders on, both, the demand and supply sides of the RTI implementation regime.
This Online Certificate Course on RTI is launched in association with the Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad.
- Reaching out to those who have not had an opportunity to participate in any training / sensitisation initiatives on RTI Act, 2005
- Bringing greater clarity on RTI among designated implementing officials (i.e. APIOs / PIOs / FAOs)
- Ensuring appreciation for RTI Act, 2005 and its mandate among the officials designated under it and also among the citizens
- Facilitating timely delivery of information by PIOs
- Having better informed citizens, civil society and other stakeholders
- A sound knowledge of the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 among the people…
View original post 127 more words