National Judicial Academy invites applications for full time (residential) and part-time (non-residential) internships from students of 5 year LL.B programmes. Full time interns will be required to participate in a variety of activities, including research, writing, and helping in the organization of conferences and seminars.Part time interns will be associated with specific research projects and will be required to provide research assistance for the same.
Who can apply: –
- Be enrolled in a 5 year LL.B programme.
- Have a good academic and co-curricular record.
- Have good computer skills relevant to the work profile, like proficiency in online-research and familiarity with common MS Office applications.
Students from the third year and onwards will be preferred.
Duration: – The minimum duration for full time internships is 3 weeks. Part-time interns will be associated with specific projects and will work with the Academy for the duration of the project. They are not required to be in residence, and can work from their place of study.
Stipend : – Residential interns will be provided with a furnished accommodation at the NJA campus for the duration of their stay. They will also be entitled to a monthly stipend of Rs.5000. It will not be possible for the Academy to provide remuneration to part-time interns. They will however be reimbursed for all costs incurred in their work for the Academy.
How to apply: – You can read an elaborate description of the internship http://www.nja.nic.in/internship.html
Applicants are required to send their applications through their college/university/law school. The Application should consist of the following:
- Forwarding letter from the concerned authorities (for example the placement committee or the registrar) of the university/law school/college,
- Covering letter by the applicant (with contact details, expression of interest, and proposed duration of internship)
The applications should be sent by post at the following address:
National Judicial Academy,
P.O. Suraj Nagar,
A scanned copy of the application can also be e-mailed to: internship @nja.gov.in Please mention ‘for Internship’ in the Subject column.