ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
National Law School Journal (NLSJ) is a peer-reviewed journal edited by faculty members at the National Law School of India University (NLSIU) in Bangalore.
CALL FOR PAPERS: Contributions for the upcoming edition of the journal is invited. You can send contributions in the form of –
- long articles (8,000-12,000 words);
- shorter essays (5,000-8,000 words);
- comments on judicial decisions (3,000–5,000 words);
- analysis of legislative materials (3,000-5,000 words) and
- reviews of recently published books (2,000-3,000 words)
besides other forms of scholarly writing.
WHO CAN SUBMIT: Legal practitioners, academicians and researchers. Those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, PhD. and comparable programmes) can also contribute.
NOTE: They will not accept submissions from students who are presently enrolled in taught programmes.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: November 30, 2012
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- The contributions may be sent through e-mail to email@example.com (preferably in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas (Chief Editor, National Law School Journal 2012-2013).
- The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- The submission should adhere to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th edn. (2010).
All further queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org