WHO CAN APPLY:
Students pursuing a graduate or postgraduate degree programme (second university degree or higher)
You must have already completed a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and be completing at least a Master’s degree at the time of application. Should your studies not be divided into undergraduate and graduate stages, (as is the case in most of the law schools) you must have already completed at least 3 years of full time studies at a University or equivalent institution and be in your 4th year of full time studies towards a same diploma.
Depending on your qualifications, these internships relate either to the Organization’s strategic activities or to administrative or technical functions. The aim is to give you professional experience in an international organization which relates to and supplements your studies.
Offices: UNESCO Headquarters and Field Offices (including India Office)
Duration: between one and four months
HOW TO APPLY:
Your applications must be submitted at least one month before the start of the internship. The application form can only be submitted online via “StageWeb” : click to access
See status and entitlements here
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and decide to submit your candidature, please be informed that you have only 30 minutes to fill out and validate the on-line application and that the last part concerning your motivation is particularly important. We recommend therefore to prepare your text for this part in advance.
- Incomplete applications, not containing the requested information will not be taken into consideration.
- Please enquire about UNESCO’s activities through the website : http://www.unesco.org before applying as you will be asked to mention on the application form in what Service/Office you would like to have your internship.
- Applicants will be contacted only if their application is accepted.
- If the applicant does not receive any response within 8 months of submission, the internship has not been granted.
- No information concerning the application will be given over the telephone.