- Legal, Social, Political and Philosophical foundation of Human Rights;
- International Framework of HR Law, Justice and Governance;
- Constitutional Framework of HR Law, Justice and Governance;
- Legal Framework for implementation of Human Rights;
- Human Rights and Idea of Justice;
- Judicial Delineation of Human Rights
- Basic Needs and Governance such as:
- Any other related issue relevant to main theme;
- Poster Exhibition/Presentation on above theme.
Guidelines for Submission of Conference Papers:
The abstract of paper maximum 250 words, MS word 12 points Times New Roman font, 1.5 Space and Poster presentation may reach to us by April 10, 2013.
Full Paper must not be more than 8000 words and should be typed in Times New Roman font, Size 12 on A4 size paper using MS Words, 1.5 Space. This will facilitate us to circulate amongst the participants and others.
Paper and the abstract must be sent on e-mail or in hard copy of the same by post on the address given below.
Prof. Priti Saxena
Dean, School for Legal Studies,
Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow 226025 U.P. India.
Last date for Abstract: 10th April, 2013
Last date for full paper: 20th April, 2013
T.A. /D. A.:
Due to budgetary constraint, no T.A. & D.A. shall be provided to delegates by the organizers. Delegates are requested to arrange T.A. from their own institutions. Accommodation will be provided to the participants, on payment basis. The organizers would extend local hospitality for the participants during the days of the Conference.
Registration: There shall be no registration fee. The participants are required to get registered online for the International Conference at following email: email@example.com
Ø For further details in this context please visit our website: www.bbau.ac.in
Ø Contact No: 0522-2961065 +91-9450931325
Prof. Priti Saxena
Director International Conference