Venue :TIHU College, Assam.
Date :20-21st, June
1. Feminism in India-Theoretical Formation.
2. Representations of Caste, Class and Gender.
3. Images of Indian Women: Tradition vs Modernity.
4. Marriage, Motherhood and the Family.
5. Body, Desire and Sexuality.
6. Women and the Subaltern.
7. Any other theme related to the main theme.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION : 20th, May, 2013
Full Paper Submission : 5th June, 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Papers are invited from scholars, teachers, research scholars and the students of colleges and universities within the stipulated time. Interested participants are requested to follow the following instructions before submission.
1. The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
2. The full length paper must not exceed 3000 words.
3. Both the abstract and the full length paper should be typed in A4 size paper and in Times New Roman font (size-12) with double-space in MS Word.
4. The authors are requested to use end notes instead of foot notes as per the latest MLA style.
5. Soft copy (in CD) of the full length paper has to be submitted on the day of the commencement of the Seminar.
All papers will be screened by the competent authorities of the SOC.
Abstracts and full length papers can also be sent through email to : firstname.lastname@example.org