THEME: Democracy, Development and Tribal Resistance: Contemporary Issues
- Politics of Development: Intervention of State, Civil Society, Missionaries etc in the context of Tribal Development.
- Livelihood issues: Land Alienation, Displacement, Rehabilitation and
- Social movement, Ethnic Conflict and Resistance
- Social and Cultural Issues: Atrocities on Tribe, Tribal women, Gender
Inequality, and Development
- Tribal education :Achievements and Challenges
- Approaches to Tribal Development
- Issues on Governance: Politics of Inclusion and exclusion, Participation,
Leadership and issues of Local Governance, Forest Governance in the Context of 5th and 6th scheduled areas
- Tribal voice in contemporary Democracy
CALL FOR PAPERS: Papers are invited from the foregoing field’s academicians, social activists, research scholars and policy makers on the above mentioned themes.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION: Soft copies of the abstract not exceeding 300 words on the seminar theme/sub-theme should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 30th May, 2013.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Last date for Abstract: 30th May, 2013
- Acceptance of Abstract: 10th June, 2013
- Last Date for Full Paper: 25th July, 2013
- Date of the Seminar: 12th – 13th August, 2013
For further details on accommodation and concept note of the seminar, please visit the following link: