Venue : NUSRL, Ranchi
Date : 16-17th August, 2013
1. Globalization, Market and the Rural Consumer
2. Protection of Rural Consumer: Law and Policy
3. Problems of Indigenous (tribal) Consumers
4. Consumer Protection and Vulnerable Sections of the Society
5. Rural Consumers and the Service Sector
6. Consumer Protection and Public Awareness in Rural Market
7. Consumer Protection and the Role of Media
8. Role of Civil Society in Protection of Rural Consumers
9. Consumer Protection Movement and the Rural Market
10. Strategic Analysis for Protection of Rural Consumers
11. Allied issues relevant to the theme
Important Dates :
1. July 25, 2013 (Thursday): Deadline for receiving abstracts through e-mail
2. July 29, 2013 (Monday): Notification of accepted abstracts on official website of NUSRL
3. August 3, 2013 (Saturday): Deadline for receiving filled in registration form (along with demand draft for registration fees) by post.
4. August 5, 2013 (Monday): Deadline for receiving complete seminar papers through e-mail.
5. August 16-17, 2013 (Friday-Saturday): National Seminar.
6. August 31, 2013 (Saturday): Deadline for submission of the presented papers after revision in the light of comment or suggestion by Chair of the session.
7. All these deadlines should be strictly followed to avoid procedural inconvenience.
Event organizers will not entertain request for extension.
Guidelines for authors :
1. Text of paper should be written in MS Word 2007, Times New Roman, 12 Font, with 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10 Font, with single line spacing.
2. Citation style should conform to the Harvard Blue Book, 19th ed., so far aspossible. Joint authorship, if any, should not exceed two (2) in number.
3. Abstract should be limited to 200-250 words. Complete paper (including keywords, abstractand footnotes) should be limited to 5000-6000 words.
4. Any submission or communication should be sent to .