About the internship
This Internship Programme strives for developing understanding of the working of the organization & the impact of such work on the lives of the beneficiaries. The internee apart from getting involved in the social work, shall undertake any project in consultation with the organization and based on the requirements of the organization, apply his/ her thought process and give suggestions to improve the lives
1.Minimum period of internship shall be 15 days (extension up to 30 days allowed). For the ease of organisers, registrants are requested to decide and inform of the internship days well in advance.
2.Participants can choose their suitable dates from 1st May to 30th Nov 2014. Candidates willing to do internship outside this period can also apply, report with feedback (in the template provided) within a period of two weeks after completion of
the internship period. The report shall be in a specified format and shall –
a)Capture a brief about the activity / project undertaken personally by the internee and not about the organisation’s various activities.
Terms & Conditions
intimation in this regard will be given to them via mail.
3.Internship slots are limited; hence, early applications are appreciated.
4.Students shall submit their updated CV (strictly in the format specified in Annexure 1)
5.No registration fee is required.
6.No stipend will be given to the internee.
7.All expenditures incurred by internee to and fro to
b)Capture the inspirational, instructive and enlightening moments of the internship.
c)Capture the highlights of the interactions of the internee with the founders/ workers/ beneficiaries of the organisation.
d)Emphasis on observations and social experience.
8.Food, Accommodation and Local Travel during internship period will be taken care of by the
9.Internees shall maintain a daily diary of their activities.
10. Internee shall submit his/ her activity/project provided to the internee), submitting the activity/project report and feedback form both in the specified format.
11. Completion of internship means completing all the required activities (specific to the organisation as the place of reporting shall be borne by the internee itself. There is no provision for Travel Allowance
12. Certificate of internship will be provided on successful completion of internship.
13. The applicants and the internees are informed to check with Think India website and over e-mail for any updates in rules and information of Anubhooti
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill the Google form (copy the link): http://tiny.cc/Anubhooti5-0_reg
Submit your CV in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECTION METHODOLOGY: Selection will be on the basis of the:
• Details given in the Online Form
• CV submitted to email@example.com
• Telephonic interaction with Anubhooti student coordinator
• Telephonic interview by a member of Interview panel
SUGGESTED READING: Anubhooti Team suggests the students to read some of the following books which focus on the issues closely related to the intention of this internship.
• Lectures from Colombo to Almora (Compilation of Swami Vivekananda’s lectures)
• Hind Swaraj, by Mahatma Gandhi.
• Target 3 Billion, by APJ Abdul Kalam, Srijan Pal Singh
• The beautiful Tree, by James Tooley
For more details see the brochure