NGOBOX Internship for Data Analysis and CSR Report (DACR) Writing
NGOBOX.org is the biggest development sector platform in India. We reach out to NGOs, Development sector professionals, Social enterprises, consultancies, donors and students for all your announcements. We network organizations, resources and professionals to leverage opportunities and communicate faster to deliver the results. Our work is guided by our objective ‘Connect, communicate and deliver for the better world’.
We are a young team of professionals with experience in business, media and non-profit sectors.
About the internship
NGOBOX is working on a few reports pertaining to corporate social responsibility (CSR) spending and projects in India. In this context, we do analyze a few companies, foundations and their CSR projects based on various disclosures and reports available in the public domain.
Under DACR internship, the intern will read and analyze a few reports, prepare a comprehensive data-sheet and then develop a report based on the data obtained. This will be largely qualitative analysis.
Qualification and Experience and Skills
You need to be passionate with the internet-based research, analyzing web-content and writing summary-notes. We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated to take up the responsibility of producing a well-researched document for the use of large and small development sector organizations. You must have:
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree
- Excellent command over English writing and content development
- Experience in content writing/development is preferred
- An understanding of development sector, CSR and CSR reporting
- An understanding of annual reporting by companies and the CSR clause under the new Companies Act 2013
Nature of Internship: Home-based, web-research, analysis and writing
Duration: Initially one month, and can be extended for up to two months or more based on the quality of work.
Internship begins: 01st or 15th June 2014
No. of Hours: 30-36 Hrs/Week
Stipend: INR 6000/Month
Checklist before Applying for this Internship: You must have:
- Own laptop/PC with internet access
- Interest in web-based research
- Dedication to deliver the best
If you lack any of the above, please do not apply.
Please send in your application to email@example.com with subject-line ‘Intern-DACR’ with:
- Cover letter as email (minimum 300 words) explaining how you are a good-fit for this internship
- CV (Maximum two pages)
- A proof of writing skills
Note: Please do not attaché files of more than 500 kb.