Subject: International Investment Law
Professor: Dr. Prabhash Ranjan
- Associate Professor at National Law University, Jodhpur;
- Assistant Professor at National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- Guest Tutor at King’s College, London
- Visiting Faculty at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Visiting Faculty at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Research Assistant to Professor Valentine Korah at University College London
- Consultant to Oxfam Great Britain in India as Research Officer at Centre for Trade and Development (Centad), An Oxfam GB Initiative
- Legal Researcher at CUTS International
- King’s College London
- School of Oriental and African Studies & University College London
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
LinkedIn Profile here
Dr. Prabhash Ranjan is currently researching on international investment law. He is looking for a good Research Assistant to assist him in a project on international investment law. The work requires full commitment and sincerity.
The work involves collecting information about foreign investment flows of certain (three to four) countries; the Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) programme of these countries; BIT disputes of these countries; details about the BITs of these countries etc. and preparing a short note (about one page) for each country, based on these information.
*More details can be given on request, however, only to the candidates who may be interested.
The work has to be completed over the next 3 (Three) weeks.
- Fourth/Fifth year LL.B students with sound knowledge of public international law and preferably of international economic law – international investment law in particular.
- A candidate with prior experience of having done such work would be preferred.
Who should apply:
- You should apply only if you are genuinely interested in the subject and wish to learn something in the process.
- Students preoccupied with moots, debates or other such activities should NOT apply.
A consolidated amount of Rs. 7000/- (Seven Thousand). Further, the research assistance will be acknowledged in any publication/s coming out of this project.
How to Apply:
If interested, kindly send your CV (not exceeding two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 July.
DEADLINE: July 15, 2014