CALL FOR PAPERS
v Emerging Business Environment
- Global Economic Challenges
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Inclusive Growth
- Environment and Sustainability
- Alternate Sources of Energy
v Contemporary Human Resource
Practices & Process
- Workforce Diversity
- Stress Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Ethical Challenges/Issues
- HR Outsourcing
v Contemporary Marketing Practices & Processes
- New Dimensions in Retailing
- Rural & Agricultural Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
v Contemporary Financial Management
Practices and Policies
- International Financial Reporting
- Forex Management
- International Accounting
- FDI Issues
- Taxation – Direct and Indirect
- Money Laundering
- Financial Inclusion
- Behavioural Finance
- Financial Sector Reforms
- Role of Financial Regulators
- Convergence of Accounting Standards
v Contemporary Information Technology
Practices and Policies
- E – Commerce
- Information Security
- Data Mining
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Cyber Laws
- Cloud Computing
- An abstract of 150200 words of the paper to be presented must reach for the first round of screening not later than July 30.2014 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors will be invited to contribute full paper after review of abstracts. Acceptance mail will be sent by August 10, 2014.
- The minimum length of the paper should be about 2000 words and not exceed 5000 words.
- The entire paper (title, abstract, keywords, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS WORD (Compatible Mode). Please use Times New Roman font. Font size should be 16 point and bold for the paper title, 14 point and bold for the main heading, 12 point for rest of the text. Please provide margin of 1” on all sides. The text should be justified.
- References should be provided using American Psychological Association (APA) Style-sheet
- Kindly ensure the location and placement of all the data tables, figures so as to get a correct blue-print.
- Changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper will not be entertained after the submission deadline i.e September 05, 2014.
- Submitted papers must not have been previously presented, published or accepted for publication.
- Selected papers will be published in seminar proceeding.
- Registration Fee:
- Rs. 500/- (Students/Research Scholars)
- Rs. 800 (Academicians)
- Rs. 1200 (Industry Practitioners)
- Registration Fee can be remitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “LU IMS SEMINAR A/C” and payable at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- All the participants are requested to register themselves for the seminar latest by September 15, 2014.
Accommodation can be arranged for the delegates on payment basis. Please indicate if you would want the University to arrange accommodation for you.
- Last date for submitting abstracts: August 05, 2014
- Intimation of acceptance: August 10, 2014
- Last date of submitting full paper: September 05, 2014
- Last date of registration: September 15, 2014
- Seminar dates: 27-28, September,2014
- Contact :Dr. A. K. Singh 2. Dr. Bimal Jaiswal
- Organising Secretary, EMEMC 2014, Coordinator, EMEMC 2014,
Institute of Management Sciences (IMS), Mobile: 09453033262
University of Lucknow, Second Campus,
Jankipuram, Lucknow –226021, Uttar Pradesh
Download Brochure: Brochure
Download Registration form: REGISTRATION FORM