The Knowledge Steez is one of the leading online information portals for law, social sciences and management students, faculties and research scholars across India. We publish upcoming career opportunities, including internships, publications in reputed law journals, paper presentations on national and international conferences, seminars, workshops, among others. We stand apart in terms of frequency and coverage of our posts.
HOW DO WE PUBLICISE
- Publication of all the essential information about the event on our website which records more than 50,000 hits a month;
- Promotion of the event among more than 8000+ followers of our website and Facebook page/groups. The followers of our website include not only law students from all the premier national law schools in India, but also teachers, academicians, and research scholars from diverse streams like, social sciences, commerce, management, etc.;
- Promotion of the events across India through our representatives (Lead Information Providers) in various colleges, including all the top notch national law schools and Government colleges;
- Sending personal email notifications to the possible interest groups about the event and sharing the information with specific Google groups in different colleges;
- Sharing the information with our Knowledge Partners and Media Partners namely, Indian Case Laws, Click Internship, Law Solutions, For the Sake of Argument and many more.
- Any further steps which might be required to ensure that the event/initiative gets wide coverage and promotion.
- Catering to the specific need of the Sponsor as per the instructions provided.
KNOWLEDGE STEEZ IN MEDIA
- 10,00,000 All Time Views
- 10,000 Followers
- 2200 Posts
- 1050 Conferences & Seminars
- 300 Internship Opportunities
- 150 Essay Competitions
- 50 Certificate Courses
We reserve the right to reject any advertisement. All communication regarding advertisements should be made to our content editor, Tejaswini Ranjan. Please contact content editor before making any payment for any of our services. We are not responsible for any payment made without prior permission of the Content Editor.