Theme : Human Trafficking and Exploitation of Children : A Human Rights Dimension
- Human trafficking- causes purposes-sexual slavery- forced labor – commercial sexual exploitation- extraction of organs or tissues -forced marriage- reproductive trafficking-consequences of human trafficking on victims-human trafficking in India- legal frame work against human trafficking- international conventions- United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime-Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children.
- Exploitation of children- causes of child abuse- physical abuse –torture- neglect- mental abuse-sexual abuse- commercial sexual abuse- pornography-child labor- child trafficking- child sex tourism.
- Human rights violations associated with human trafficking- negation of rights- violation of fundamental rights- access to free legal counseling and representation – The right to effective and appropriate remedy- right against secondary victimization- sociological aspects- rights of children- rights of women- gender specific issues.
- Victims of trafficking- child victims of trafficking- protection and support for trafficked persons- -access to remedies- rehabilitation of victims- economic and social security to victims- Cooperation and coordination between States and regions- role of States, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations in preventing trafficking -importance of information campaigns against trafficking
CALL FOR PAPERS
The organizers of the Seminar calls upon the legal fraternity, Academicians from other social science disciplines , administrators ,young and upcoming research scholars, social activists and the representatives of governmental and nongovernmental organizations to present their research papers relevant to the mentioned themes.
An abstract not exceeding two pages shall be submitted for consideration. The abstract shall contain the Synopsis of the Paper, Subtitles, Reference materials for each subtitles and conclusion indicating author’s perspective. The abstract shall also contain the name designation, postal and e-mail address and telephone numbers of the contributors.
- The page must contain title of author/authors,institution,country and details of fees paid(transaction Id & date of payment).
- ” All authors and co-authors must register for the conference.Check registration link for fees details “
The abstract should be mailed to Dr. K.C.Sunny, Professor and Head Department of Law, University of Kerala(email@example.com) on or before 28th October 2014.(Online facility for submission will be provided from September).
The papers shall be screened by a committee and the papers approved by the committee shall be accepted for presentation in the conference. The intimation of selection will be made through email by 1st November 2014.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT: http://deptoflawseminar.in/