Date : 13th-14th , February 2015
Venue : GOA COLLEGE OF HOME SCIENCE, Panaji, Goa
The Conference titled “Women in the 21st Century: Working towards Empowerment” is designed on the following subthemes and issues for which papers are invited:-
1. Women, Nutrition and Health
2. Women, Media, Advertising and Consumerism
3. Women, Education and Employment.
4. Women, Justice, Safety and Security.
Submission of Research Paper : 5th December, 2014
Last Date of Registration : 15th December, 2014
Intimation regarding Schedule of Research Paper Presentation : 5th January. 2015
Last Date for informing for the Accommodation :10th January. 2015
Date of Conference :13th & 14th February, 2015
- If an author has got more than one accepted paper, each paper has to be registered separately.
- The Registration form, dully filled, along with fees paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Goa College of Home Science, payable at Panaji, should reach the College office by 20th December 2014.
- Registration fees include Conference Kit, Certificate, Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea.
Interested academicians, scientists, research scholars and students are invited to submit original and unpublished abstract papers for oral/poster presentation on any themes mentioned above. The abstract of the paper typed in Times New Roman, 12 Font, double spaced and not more than 500 words shall reach the Organising Secretary on or before 5th December 2014 by post. Soft copy of your abstract can also be emailed to email@example.com. The abstract review committee will select the abstract for oral/poster presentation. The selected participants will be intimated via mail within a week and the full paper should be submitted by 15th December 2014.
Individual Registration (Delegate) : Rs 1000/-
Individual Registration (Student/ Research Scholars) : Rs 500/-
Dr. Daisy John
Organising Secretary/Co- Convenor
Department of Human Development
Goa College of Home Science
Tel.: (0832) – 2227603
BROCHURE : Brochure_new goa