Deadly Law Online Media (DLOM) is one of the most popular and trusted website for law fraternity and students in India. We are committed towards sharing useful information for law students. Our Case Analysis and Article/Research Paper section attracts legal fraternity on a regular basis. We are hereby pleased to announce the vacancies for Authorship Program available with us.
This program requires conducting research and writing articles (500 words per article) on various topics on law to keep the legal world updated and informed through your articles on contemporary issues prevailing in the Indian Legal System.
12 months, out of which the first month would be probationary period.
Benefits of the Program:
• Recognition and knowledge of various subjects
• Spotlight Publications in your name with comments from experts on our Official Website.
• CV Credentials since you would be part of DeadlyLaw.
• Experience Certificate will be issued on successful completion.
• Will be welcomed to submit a paper for the Journal of Legal Research and Analysis (JLRA), which will be published (subject, only to quality control!).
Procedure to Apply for the Program:
• Eligibility: Only law students (LL.B/LL.M/Ph.D (Law) or Legal Professionals) are eligible to apply.
• Candidates willing to apply for the Authorship Program shall forward their Resume along with 1 sample write (Not more than 1000 words) up on any current legal issues. It is requested to write your write up in your own words and don’t copy from other sources as it is.
• Interested candidates shall apply online to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Last date for Application: 30th November 2014
Terms and conditions:
• Authors will be on a probationary period for 1 months starting from 15th Dec. 2014 to 15th Jan 2015
• Research Associates will be required to write 1 articles per month for a total period of 12
• Months starting from 15th Dec 2013. (In case any research associate wants to do the same for 6 months, it can be done on case to case basis.)
• A pool of topics will open to all members to choose from.
• An Associate can be terminated at any point if we find that he/she is not fit for the position.
• Once selected, if an applicant does not fulfill or otherwise terminates his obligation before the end of the Associate Program, then his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
• The same will be intimated by mail.
• On probationary period, we reserve the right to terminate the Associate if the candidate is deemed unfit in that period.
For any query regarding the same, Contact:
Rahul Ranjan, Chief Operating Officer: +91 8460198901 or email@example.com
Ankita Ranawat, Chief Content Editor: +91 9510732496 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BROCHURE : DeadlyLaw Authorship Program