Organised by: Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Date :23 & 24 February 2015
- Indian Media and its contribution in social inclusion process. ·
- Role of media in advocating and addressing the issues of Dalits and Tribes. ·
- Role of media in advocating and addressing the issues of marginalised sections of the society. ·
- Media and issues of discriminatory society. ·
- Job market discrimination at media houses. ·
- Media advocacy and challenges in the context of Indian society ·
- Role of Media in upliftment of marginal section of the society.
Abstract and Full Length paper can be submitted through Email in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Last date of Abstract Submission : 10TH FEBRUARY, 2015
LINK : http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/uploads/homenews/Study_of_Social_Exclusion-2015.pdf