Breaking Stereotype Photography Competition
ABOUT : The aim of this competition is to create awareness on gender issues. Hence, the photographs submitted should portray the same(women rights , Gender Discrimination etc).
Reference can be taken from: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.710796992289467.1073741831.273234576045713&type=3
Rules & terms of the competition
- The Competition is open to the participants who reside in India only.
- The participants must be aged between 18 years to 25 years.
- The participants can make submissions on the above mentioned theme.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- There is no restriction on the minimum and the maximum resolution size of the images.
- One is permitted to submit previously published entry to this competition, provided that the photographer retains his or, her exclusive rights on the image.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Submit picture before 25, February 2015
- After the final call for photographs is over, the pictures will we uploaded on Facebook.
- Top 15 people fetching the maximum number of likes will reach second stage.
- Second stage will be the selection by Judges.
- The photographs that manage to score the maximum will be given cash price.
- The top 10 people fetching the maximum number of likes will be offered free online certificate course from Indian Case Laws. Person declared first will be awarded WITH Cash Prize of 1000 INR + Free Certificate course by Indian Case Laws.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, artistic merit and visual impact. The judges will be appointed by The Knowledge Steez
- The organizers do not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringement of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The photographs hence submitted will become the exclusive property of The Knowledge Steez. The participants will subsequently lose all their rights on the image.
- Participants found using software to generate fake likes will be disqualified.
Submission before: 25, February 2015
Voting will start on: 26, February 2015
Voting Ends on : 6, March 2015
Results will be declared on 8, March 2015 (International Women’s Day )
(All entries will be awarded with free membership of International Research Help Group for 2015. )
mail your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org