Dates to Remember:
(a)Submission of Abstract: 05 February, 2016
(b) Acceptance of Paper: 10 February, 2016
(c)Accommodation/ Reservation: 10 February, 2016
- Tribes: Story or a non-story
- Mono-linguistic agenda of the media.
- The tribal culture and endangered languages.
- Bigger the media, smaller the coverage.
- Corporatization, Big money and News.
- Forests, minerals and the role of vested interests.
- Tribes: The Natural Custodians branded as Ÿvillains.
- No camera no News syndrome.
- Power of Radio and spoken word about tribes.
- Tribes and the Development story.
- Vernacularmedia and coverage of tribal issues.
- Comparing the tribal centric coverage pre and post independence.