Law Mantra, a web portal, has its Online and printed Journal under the chief patron of Justice K.N Saikia, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, Dr. Hon. Justice Malimath, Former Chief Justice Karnataka and Kerala High Court, Dr.Prof.M.P.Singh, Chancellor, Central University, Haryana, Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Founder Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam , Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity. Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
Law mantra also has an (ISSN 2321-6417) journal and International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN 2394-7829) which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes blog writing, Articles, essay, case notes and others literary works.
We, at Law Mantra, believe that change cannot happen without active participation of youth. Hence, we create opportunity for young college-going students.
Position: Research Administrators
Responsibilities: As a Researcher Administrator, your responsibilities would include:
- Updating Law Mantra on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems of our country. The Researcher also has to update Law Mantra’s web portal on latest amendments and alteration of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
- Contributing blogs and articles [having 2000 words (at least 2 articles a month)] on the present legal scenario. He/she may choose the topic by his/her own and the after finishing of the work, he must present his final article to the Head of the Research team.
- Researching about upcoming events and news. Researcher must enquire and find the latest topics of discussion in the recent legal scenario and must present his report to the Head of the Research team.
- Preparing of various kind of questionnaires for the purpose of gathering the views of the general public on that topic of concern. The topic can be legal as well as social but must by anyway relate to legal matters.
- Conducting survey and research on the legal issues as well as the challenges faced by the common people and the judicial bodies in the process of administration of justice.
- Conducting interviews of Lawyers, jurists, Law firm associates and other such signatories, on behalf of Law Mantra, regarding various informative and constructive legal matters.
- Conducting interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Law Mantra. You have to take at least one interview in a month.
- Engaging in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
Position: Campus Ambassador
We are pleased to announce the position of Campus Ambassadors for our web portal Law Mantra for the session 2015-16.
As a campus ambassador, your responsibilities would include
- Informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college. It would be appreciated if such information is provided to us at the earliest occasion and on priority basis.
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Law Mantra. You have to take at least one interview in a month.
- Engage in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
- Promoting Law Mantra in your Institution.
- Collect feedback from their peers through the use of group interviews, questionnaires and individual interactions.
- Share the information posted on the website and Facebook page of the Law Mantra
As Campus Ambassadors, you are expected to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you. Spread the word in their college about our programmes through the use of social media, publicity materials provided by us and physical interactions with their respective peers.
Work Description for Researcher and Campus Ambassador: Online work (from home) for around 10 hours a week.
Qualifications for both Researcher and Campus Ambassador: Students Pursuing LL.B, B.A LL.B
Benefits and Remuneration for the Post of Research Administrators: It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same. We will provide you with an Experience Certificate at the end of your term i.e. a minimum period of one year.
Selected Research Administrators will also be paid a stipend of Rs.2000 (Subject to T&C). Free publication in Law Mantra Online Journal and Print Journal. We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
Benefits and Remuneration for the Post of Campus Ambassador:- Free Publication in print and online journal, experience certificate and commission according to work.
Application procedure: Interested persons are required to mail their Resume along with subject to email@example.com
Last Date to Apply: February 13, 2016.