Sub Themes of the Colloquium
1. Aims and objectives of Legal Education
2. Legal Education and Social Justice
3. Present Status of Legal Education
4. Emerging Areas of Legal Education
5. Role of Legal Education in Social Development
6. Challenges of Legal Education
7. Pedagogies and Tools of Legal Education
8. Use of New Technologies in Legal Education
9. Legal Profession and Ethics – Bar, Bench and Academia
10. Indian Legal Education vis-à-vis Legal Education in other Countries
11. Legal Education vis-à-vis other Technical/Professional Education
Call for the Papers
Research papers are invited from the academicians, political scientists, sociologists, practitioners, research scholars and students on the issues related to above mentioned sub-themes. It is also proposed that the selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with ISBN No.
Last Date for Submission of Abstracts by Post/E-mail (Softcopy): February 6, 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper February 16, 2016.
Soft Copy of the Submissions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard Copy of the Submissions may be sent along with a CD to: The Dean, College of Law and Governance, Mody University of Science & Technology, Lakshmangarh-332311, (Rajasthan).
Details of Sessions of Colloquium will be posted on the web-site.
Spot registration is also permitted but in such case seminar kit is not guaranteed.