Last Date for Abstract Submission : 12th Feb’16
Notification of Acceptance : 15th Feb’16
Last Date for acceptance of full paper : 29th Feb’16
Last Date for payment of registration fee : 11th Mar’16
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Submission Process: Abstract and Full Paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length: Full Paper should not exceed 3000 words (including references).
- Title: The title should be brief.
- Abstract: Abstract should not contain more than 250 words and should also include up to five key words about the paper arranged in alphabetical order.
- Headings: Should be short and clear. The paper should have an Introduction, Literature Review, Objectives/Research Gaps, Methodology, Limitations / Scope for future work, Conclusion.
- Format: The paper should have a cover page giving the title, author’s name as well as co-author’s name, complete address, telephone / mobile number and email of the author. Correspondence will be sent to the first author unless otherwise specified.
- Margins: 2.5 cm or 1 inch, Font: Times New Roman, 12 points, Spacing: 1.5
- References: Citation to other publications must be in standard style.