UGC sponsored national seminar on “Resource Utilization and Industrial Development of Regional Perspective of Jharkhand” at our college campus in Bokaro on 30 & 31 March 2016 in collaboration with Chas College, Chas (Bokaro).
We invite papers on the above mentioned theme. Further you are cordially invited to participate in the deliberation of seminar.
About The Seminar
The Jharkhand is known for its uniqueness. Jharkhand’s gross state domestic product for 2011 is estimated at $21.7 billion at current prices. Since it is rich in minerals, the state per capita income is likely to increase in the coming years. Industrialised cities like Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Dhanbad have very high per capita income, The youth from Jharkhand see highest migration to other states for employment, even for higher and technical education but the state is making effort to transform at policy and execution level. Hence deliberation on the above subject is required so that the policy makers can take remedial measures.
Bokaro Steel City College, Bokaro is organizing a two days national seminar on 30 & 31 March 2016 with an objective to provide a common platform to intellectuals, academics, administrators, entrepreneurs and policy makers for comprehensive discussion to prepare its own model of development.
We invite research papers from Students, Faculties, Research Scholars, Administrators and other Independent and Serious Researchers on Resource Utilization and Industrial Development of Regional Perspective of Jharkhand on the following sub- themes:-
- Growth Model Suitable for Jharkhand
- The Role of Efficient Human Capital in Industrial Development
- The Government Interventions and Industrial Relations
- The Natural Resources of Jharkhand and its Administration for Common Benefits and Industrial Growth
- Impact of Industrial Development on Local Citizens
- Financing Schemes for Industries in Jharkhand
- Corporate Social Responsibility for the Inclusive Development of Jharkhand
- Centre State Relation and Question of Industrial Development
- Development of Agro-based & Food Processing Industries, Horticulture, Wooden-Craft & Furnishings
- Development of Education, Entrepreneurship & Service Sector
- Any Other topic related to Resource Utilization and Industrial Development of Regional Perspective of Jharkhand
Papers /Abstracts / Posters related to the above noted themes & sub-themes are invited for publication and Presentation. Abstract should be prepared in MS WORD ( in Hindi Kurtidev 10 & in English Times New Roman only) which will not contain more than 300 words and must contain title, author(s) name, affiliation and complete contact address with e-mail ID. Abstract & Full Length Paper should be submitted by e-mail. The last date for submission of Abstract is 5th March, 2016. Email id: email@example.com
- 1. Faculty in College / University/
Research Institution : 700/ –
- Research Scholars/ Students/ NGO
Representative : 500/ –
- Corporate Delegates & In Absentia : 1000/-
Date of Seminar: 30 & 31 March 2016.
Submission of Abstracts: 5th March 2016.
Submission of Full Papers: 20th March 2016.
Prof (Dr.) Gurdeep Singh
Prof (Dr.) M P Sinha
Pro Vice Chancellor
Chairman & Convener
Prof (Dr.) S P Sharma
B.S City College (Bokaro)
Dr. S K Sharma
Chas College Chas (Bokaro)
Organizing Secretary & Treasurer
Dr. Ashoka Nand Thakur
B.S City College (Bokaro)
Joint Organizing Secretary
Dr. Mohammad Hasin Akhtar Assistant Professor B.S City College (Bokaro)
Seminar Coordinator (For All Correspondence) Ms. Sneha Suman Doctoral Research Scholar Department of Economics V.B.U Hazaribag