CENTRE FOR CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW AND POLICY
THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES
(Established by Act 27 of 2005 of Kerala Legislature)
HMT Colony P.O., Kalamassery, Kochi 683 503, Kerala
Tel:91-484-2555990, 2555991 Tel. Fax: 91-484-2555992
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
WHAT: Call for Papers for International Seminar
WHERE:THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES, Kochi
WHEN: 05th April, 2016
LAST DATE: Articles as well as their respective abstracts must be submitted before 17th March 2016. Acceptance of articles shall be intimated within two days of receipt.
Papers are invited from students/teachers in connection with an international seminar to be jointly organized by the Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy (CCPLaP), Centre for Law and Economics (CLE) & Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) at NUALS, Kochi on 5 th April 2016. The topic of the seminar is “Legal and Economic Analysis of Goods and Service Tax”.
The seminar focuses mainly on the following themes:
1. Ramification of GST on Consumer Laws and Policy
2. Unified Tax – The economics Conundrum
3. Goods and Service Tax – A law reform or Law restatement
1. Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to email@example.com
2. Each article must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
3. The word limit for the papers is set at 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
4. Articles as well as their respective abstracts must be submitted before 17th March 2016. Acceptance of articles shall be intimated within two days of receipt.
5. Submission must contain a covering letter indicating the name of the author(s), the name of the institution, e-mail id and contact number.
6. By submitting an article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
7. Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected.
8. Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
9. Authors of the selected papers would be required to present at the seminar.
10. In case of co-authored papers, only one author would be permitted to make the presentation.
1. All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
3. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
4. Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
The travel expenses of the authors of a few chosen papers would be subsidized at the discretion of the organisers. For further details or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WEBSITE, Click HERE
information courtesy: http://www.lawof.in/2016/02/29/961/