About Legge Rhythms– Started as a blog in 2015 and in a process of becoming a full fledged website, Legge Rhythms was started by two law students of Indore Institute of Law. At present, the core team consists of 10 members.
As our Campus Ambassadors, you will be part of our promotion team and would help us in enlarging our networks.
The major tasks include-
1. Updating us on the events of your college and other colleges.
2. Promoting Legge Rhythms in your college.
3. Active Social Networking
Confidentiality should be maintained in the work assigned to you.
Term– 1 year
Nature of work– Online (Work from Home) around 7 hours a week
Qualifications– Pursuing 3YDC (LL.B.) and 5YDC in any law college across India
You could be terminated without any notice if found not working.
1. Voluntary contribution and not a paid job.
2. Experience certificate would be provided at the end of your term i.e., minimum 1 year.
3. Earn on some events promoted by us.
4. Enhance your skills and learn new things.
5. Get better contacts in the field of law.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this organisation, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Legge Rhythms