The National Law University, Delhi invites applications for various research and policy positions at the Centre for Communication Governance. The positions will be based out of the Centre’s offices and will ordinarily run full time for a duration of one to two years, with an option of further extension at the discretion of the University.
Procedure for Application
Interested applicants are required to send the following information and materials by 12th April 2016 to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must also be marked to email@example.com.
1. Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 double spaced pages)
2. Expression of Interest in joining CCG (maximum 500 words).
3. Contact details for two referees (at least one academic). Referees must be informed that they might be contacted for an oral reference or a brief written reference.
4. One academic writing sample of between 1000 and 1500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
5. Shortlisted applicants may be called for an interview.