Deadline: May 15, 2016
Type: Fully Funded
The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
- All students from any Commonwealth countries and meet the NGS requirements are eligible to apply.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation,.
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances including computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Students are not eligible for the President’s Graduate Fellowship (PGF).
Award is renewable, subject to satisfactory academic performance of CAP ≥ 3.8 at the end of every semester.
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
Republic of Singapore
For enquiries send email at email@example.com, please indicate the subject as “Enquiries on Commonwealth Scholarships”