Project Coordinator Recruitment – New Delhi, Chandigarh, Pune, and Lucknow
Youth Forum hereby invites applications for the position of Project Coordinator in New Delhi, Chandigarh, Pune, and Lucknow.
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Promoting Alexis Society’s aims, objectives and initiatives through the project.
- Conducting public awareness and welfare campaigns.
- Working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
- Recruiting new members and volunteers.
- Establishing new chapters in educational institutions.
- Event management, project management, fundraising, and/or marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Keep track of events happening across the city.
- Making known the project activities to electronic, print and social media.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with students, staff and high-level administrators at colleges and universities (via email, phone, and in person).
- Think creatively to provide fresh ideas to new members.
- Work collaboratively with other Project Coordinators and Chapter Coordinators.
- Assist in planning and coordinating national and international programmes.
- Attend various conferences or meetings.
- All other activities incidental to fulfill above points.
- Any further decision made by the Governing Body of the society regarding the position will be incorporated.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for atleast 12 months commitment from you.
- You will be required to devote atleast 10 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
- A performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
Queries and Clarifications
Please fill the common recruitment form: http://www.alexis.in/careers.html
Don’t forget to mention you are applying for Project Coordinator, <Name of the City> under Why do you want to join the Alexis Group? section.
Deadline: 30th April, 2016
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential.
- We are an equal opportunity organization.
- We firmly believe in diversity.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of their CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted by us.
- Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for further stage of recruitment.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but will certainly keep your talents in mind and your qualifications on file for any appropriate openings which may develop in the future.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
Some of the qualities we look for in our people are Accountability, Creativity, Curiosity, Discipline, Empathy, Integrity, Leadership, Professionalism, and Technological Awareness.
Leadership Training, Networking Opportunities, Personality Development, Professional Growth, Recognition, Respect, Satisfaction, Social Impact, and Work Experience.
for more details visit: http://youthforum.co.in/project-coordinator-recruitment-new-delhi-chandigarh-pune-and-lucknow/