Call For Papers
ICCS 2016 is an opportunity for academics, students, scholars, scientists and engineers from around the world who are involved in the study, management, development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat information warfare or to improve information systems security to come together and exchange ideas.This conference is trying to establish itself as a key event for the understanding of threats and risks to information systems, the development of a strong security culture, and incident investigation.
Please consider submitting to this conference. We are interested in the entire range of concepts from theory to practice, including case studies, works-in-progress, and conceptual explorations. Topics for submissions may include, but are not limited to:
Proposed Conference Tracks
- Database Security
- Big Data Techniques in Cyber Security
- Digital Signature Techniques
- Forensic Analysis of Cyber Crimes
- Secure User Authentication
- Spam Protection
- Advance Persistent Threat
- Secret Sharing
- Key Management
- Security inMobileNetworks
- Hardware Security
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Physical System
- Network Protocols
- Next-generation Communication Networks
- Mobile & Ubiquitous Communication Networks
- Mobile Cloud
- Cloud and Systems Management
- Cloud Computing and Networking
- Internet Technologies
- Information-Centric Networking
- Big Data Communication and Analytics
- Data Network Management
- Data as a Service
- Data Sharing and Infrastructures
- Network Architectures
- Modeling & Simulation of communication networks and Systems
- Network Monitoring and Control
- Traffic Measurement, Analysis, Modeling and Visualization
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Routing and Flow Control in LANs, WANs and PANs
- Sensor Nets and Embedded Systems
- Network applications (web, multimedia streaming, gaming, etc.)
- Social Computing and Networks
- Software-Defined Networking
- Network Security
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
Instructions for Submission
Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. The submission must be initially for the abstract and later for full paper. All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of three specialized referees. Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Best papers awards will be distributed during the conference.
Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the related topics are solicited. Full paper manuscripts must be in English of up to 7 pages (using the IEEE two-column template instructions in APA style).
Submissions should include the title, author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es), abstract, and postal address(es) on the first page.
The online submission site is: EASY CHAIR (click here).
If web submission is not possible, please contact the general chair for alternate arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Paper submission implies the intent of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper, if accepted.
The authors may choose the option to present the paper through SKYPE.
for more details visit : http://www.iccs2016.iaasse.org/international-conference-on-cyber-security-iccs-2016-submission