Vacancy for Policy Officer (Privacy Project)
The Centre for Internet and Society is seeking an individual with strong background in legal research and policy work to contribute to its privacy research under its Internet Governance programme. This position will include conducting case studies which impact privacy, compiling and writing research reports related to privacy, engaging with key stakeholders, and collaborating with project partners. There is currently one vacancy for this post.
Duration and Location
This position is for a duration of 1 year. Selected candidate will work from CIS office in Bangalore.
Required Skill Sets
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Experience in conducting field research – particularly interviews.
- Knowledge of and an interest in privacy.
- Knowledge of Indian laws pertaining to privacy and ability to analyze policy.
- Demonstrable research skills and ability to undertake research independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Please share two writing samples and CV with Elonnai Hickok, Policy Director, CIS: email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Compensation will be based on experience and education.
for more visit website : http://cis-india.org/jobs/vacancy-for-policy-officer-privacy-project/