Deadline: June 30, 2016
OmniPapers, with the support of our founder Emily Johnson, announce an international essay contest! It’s a perfect opportunity to show your creativity and writing skills with a chance to win $500!
Write an essay on the topic “The ideal higher education model for my country”.
- The language of your essay should be English.
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
- Save and send your essay in Word Doc or PDF formats.
- You can write it in academic or non-academic style.
- One student can submit only one essay!
Eligibility: The contest is open to all students from worldwide, but participants must be 20-25 years old.
- $500 – the 1-st place
- $200 – the 2-nd place
- $100 – the 3-rd place
Send your essays to email@example.com. Also, don’t forget the subject line of your message should be “OmniPapers Writing Contest”. You are welcome to send your essays anytime between March 22 and June 30, 2016. Winners will be announced on July 11, and they’ll be notified by email. We’ll also publish their works at our blog.
More details needed? Ask your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org