Legal scholars and practitioners from the U.S. and other jurisdictions are encouraged to submit.
Topics of interest for the special issue include:
- Free speech and other fundamental rights within virtual environment
- The law of cyber security within virtual and mixed environments
- A review of case law related to virtual and mixed environments
- Trademark and copyright law for virtual images and virtual environments
- The integration of real law in virtual environments
- Augmented reality and law (e.g., virtual images in advertising)
- Virtual equality and human rights in virtual environments
- Patent issues with virtual reality technology
- Property crimes in virtual environments
- Virtual reality goes to court, rules of evidence, etc.
- The law of VR and mixed reality from the U.S and other jurisdictions is especially sought.
Submission date: September 1, 2016
Planned publication: late 2017
for more details visit brochure : http://www.mitpressjournals.org/userimages/ContentEditor/1461607365284/PRES_CFP_Cyberlaw.pdf
information courtesy : http://www.legalscholarshipblog.com/