Model Governance Summer School
Model Governance Foundation is pleased to announce Model Governance Summer School from 1st – 10th June, 2016.
The summer school is an intensive full-time programme, and consist of at least 60 contact hours, generally taking the form of 30 hours of interactive lectures, 10 hours of group discussions and 20 hours of student-led teamwork sessions facilitated by the tutors.
The summer school will be for 10 days i.e. 1st June, 2016 to 10th June, 2016.
The summer school is open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses in the UGC recognized University or College.
The summer school will be held at our office in Lucknow. Location – Model Governance Foundation, 108, Eldeco Towne, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226020.
Participants will be required to arrange for their own accommodation. Outstation participants will be provided assistance in finding a suitable accommodation according to their budget.
1000 Hours to 1700 Hours (IST)
15 participants will be selected for the Summer School.
The last date of application is 10th May, 2016.
The participants will be supervised by professionals from premier institutes, eminent scholars, Civil Society Leaders, and Advocates.
The Fee for the Programme is INR 6000.
- Study Material
- Lucknow Tour (June 10, 2016)
- Lunch (June 1-10, 2016)
- Snacks and Refreshments
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- The Best Participant will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence and 50% Scholarship for Certificate Course on Policy and Governance.
- Top 3 participants will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- 5 Participants will be provided with Internship at Model Governance Foundation.
- All participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
Selected candidates will be benefited by Interactive Lectures, Engaging Group Discussions, Leadership Training, Networking Opportunities, Personality Development, Professional Growth, Recognition, Social Impact, and Participation Certificate.
- Research Reports prepared by the Candidates during the programme will be published in the Handbook on Policy and Governance with an ISBN Number. The Book will be published by June 30, 2016.