The Student Editorial Board of Hidayatullah National Law University is pleased to issue a call for papers for second volume of the Student Bar Journal. Journal will be published online.
Journal is published with objective of providing platform for students, jurist, academicians, research scholars and legal practitioners to express views on topics of contemporary significance in law and allied issues.
All contributions submitted to journal must be original and should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
Categories of Submission :
1. Long articles : 4000-6000 words
2. Essay/legislative comments : 2000-4000 words
3. Case comments up to 2500 words
4. Blog posts : 800-1500 words
Word limit includes footnotes
Guidelines for submission :
1. All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
2. The body of manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 in single line spacing.
4. Submission must be in MS Word (.doc/ .docx) format and citation should be according to latest edition of Bluebook style.
5. Co-authorship of up to maximum two authors is allowed.
6. Submission should be made through email to email@example.com
7. Subject of email should be “Submission for 2nd Issue of Journal-(title of manuscipt)
8. Submission should be accompanied by cover letter which should include name of author(s), contact details, name and address of institution and the academic qualification/ course being persued.
Last Date For Submission : 31 July, 2016
For more information please visit https://hnlusbj.wordpress.com/