2nd S.Gurucharan Singh Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition is organised by Centre for Advanced Studies In Criminal Law at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
This competition is open to all bonafide students enrolled in any full time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized law college, institution or university of India or abroad. The theme of the paper is “Hate Speeches: where to draw the line…..”
Guidelines for submission:
1. Co authorship is permitted. Co author has to register separately.
2. Only original papers will be considered for competition. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of paper.
3. Research paper should be written in English and should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with line spacing of 1.5
4. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1
5. Footnotes must be conform to Bluebook System of Citation (19th Edition) or any other uniform citation system.
6. Research paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning title and keywords.
7. Research paper should be of 3000-5000 words excluding footnotes.
8. Research paper should be in .doc or .docx format only.
9. Participants should email following attachments:
Cover page, registration form, research paper, declaration form.
Best Research Paper- INR 15000/-
II Best Research Paper- INR 10000/-
III Best Research Paper- INR 5000/-
Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
Selected papers will be published in form of an Edited Book with ISBN number.
Email your Research Paper at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission – 22 July 2016
For more details visit