Most countries of world, of late, are experiencing dilematic growth trajectory. On one hand GDP growth appears to be rapid and on the other hand fruits of growth are not reaped equally by all. Instead growth benefits are appropriated by only a small fraction of economy. Further it is evident from economic crisis of China, Japan, Russia and other oil economies that such growth may not sustain for long.
Major and immediate challenge of current century is to generate inclusive balanced and sustainable growth. In order to create better and sustainable future Government, NGO , corporates will have to play their roles most effectively and work collectively. From this perspective Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Manangement Development is organising International Conference on Inclusive Economic Growth and Sustainable Development.
Contribution on related studies within realms of Economics, Finances Development Studies and related areas are greatly solicited.
1. Macroeconomics Fundamentals for Inclusive Growth
2. Financial Inclusion for Growth
3. Public Policies for Growth
4. International Dimension of Growth and Sustainability
5. Grass root development for sustainability
Opportunities for publication:
1. All the accepted papers for conference presentation having duly completed registration process will be published in electronic medium (CD) in form of Compendum of Papers bearing an ISBN.
2. select papers out of double blind review process and fulfilling Journal requirements will be published in Institute’s referred journal SDMIMD Journal of Management bearing an ISSN.
Guidelines for submission:
1. Abstracts and full papers in all respects should be typed in Calibri(bold) with font size of 11 with line spacing 1.5
2. Authors are required to comply with APA style of referencing and submissions must be in MS Word format only.
Submit abstract/full paper with complete contact details to: email@example.com
Last date for abstract submission- 31 August 2016
Last date for full paper submission- 15 October 2016
Last date for registration- 3 November 2016
Conference- 18-19 November 2016
Pre conference workshop- 17 November 2016
For more information visit