Date: August 1-6,2016
The course is structured into 15 Lectures consisting of 3 lectures per day.
• Introduction: Harmonisation & Unification of Private Law and Sale Law.
• Principles of Contract formation under the CISG
• CISG rules regarding conformity of documents.
• Conventions on International Carriage of Goods by Sea, Hague, Hamburg, Rotterdam
• Indian Law on Carriage of Goods- Carriage of Goods by Sea Act 1925,
• Transnational commercial litigation;
• Types of law and rules applicable to international contracts.
• The Jurisdiction & Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
Registration form, along with the latest CV, to be emailed to email@example.com
Last date of submission of application: 10th July, 2016.
Short-listed candidates will be intimated by the 15th July, 2016.
The maximum number of participants will be limited to fifty only.
As per GIAN Guidelines, candidates of the host institution can fill a maximum 50% of the total seats.
In the event that the number of applications exceed the number of available seats, selection criteria identified by the University shall be adopted to shortlist the participants.