The organizers of the Seminar calls upon the legal profession, academicians from other social science disciplines , administrators, University students, young and upcoming research scholars, social activists and the representatives of governmental and nongovernmental organizations to present their research papers relevant to the below-mentioned themes.
An abstract not exceeding two pages shall be submitted for consideration. The abstract shall contain the:
1. Title of paper
2. Synopsis of the Paper
3. Reference materials
4. Conclusion indicating author’s perspective
5. Presenter(s) name and title
6. Postal addresses
7. E-mail addresses and
8. Telephone numbers of all contributors
The abstract should be mailed to Dr.K.C.Sunny, Professor and Head Department of Law, University of Kerala(firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 1st August, 2016.
The abstracts and papers shall be screened by a committee in a blind, peer review process and the papers approved by the committee shall be accepted for presentation in the conference. Notice of selection of abstracts will be made through email by 1st September 2016.
1. Globalization of human rights ; Its impact on social justice and human development
2. Adverse effects of neo liberalization on human rights : General Issues
3. Globalization and Socio-economic Rights
4. Globalization and Human Rights of the vulnerable sections
5. WTO Laws and Human Rights
6. New Development Strategies and Human Rights
7. Reforming Human Rights law and International Humanitarian Law in the context of Globalization
8. Violation of Human Rights through Cyberspace
Seminar Date: 5,6,7 January 2017
Last date for submission of abstract: 1 August 2016
Acceptance of abstract: 1 September 2016
For more details visit