Take part in the Global Peter Drucker Challenge contest to qualify for participation in one of the leading conferences on management:
The Global Peter Drucker Forum (GPDF)
- Free registration to the Global Peter Drucker Forum for the best 15 contributions in the students and the professionals category
- Get inspired by innovative brains, learn from thinkers and practitioners and your contest colleagues, establish new contacts
- Meet with 20 finalists at the Challenge Get-Together
- Engage in lively discussions at the speakers’ reception and the Gala event
- Opportunity to participate in a session and/or an interview by important media
- EUR 1.000 prize money for 1st prize winners in the two categories
- Win a one-year-all-access subscription to Harvard Business Review
is an annual conference aimed at advancing the development of management thinking and practice in order to respond to the changing requirements in our societies.
The 8th Global Peter Drucker Forum
will take place in Vienna, Austria,
on 17 and 18 November 2016.
Topic: “The Entrepreneurial Society”
The Global Peter Drucker Challenge
is a contest for students and professionals from the ages of 18 to 35. Organized by the Peter Drucker Society Europe, the contest aims at raising awareness of the works and humanistic values of Peter Drucker among young people –
the new generation poised to build on a management philosophy that puts the human being at its center.
In 2016 we invite you to submit an essay covering the topic “The New Entrepreneurs – Movers and Shakers in Economy and Society?”.
SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY IN THE
“STUDENTS” OR “PROFESSIONALS” CATEGORY!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CONTRIBUTION
Guidelines for your essay
Form: Essay (1500 to 3000 words)
Open to 2 categories:
- Students (undergraduates, graduates, MBA, PhD)
- Professionals (managers and entrepreneurs), future professionals
- Age 18 – 35
Deadline: July 15, 2016, 16:00 CET
Winners identified: August 31, 2016
for more details visit : https://www.druckerchallenge.org/