Umeed Initiative is a Non Government Organization which was established in 2013 to act as a conduit between people and the government and to reach out to people at the grass-root level. Our organization plans to assist the people at the grass-root level by providing free legal aid & healthcare facilities, generating awareness and educating people about social issues and providing professional training to youth.
We require three virtual research assistants for our ongoing projects for a three month period.
The selected students will be required to:
- To conduct doctrinal research on the given propositions of law within the given time frame.
- To prepare research notes, briefs and policy documents for our organization.
- To attend webinars and online training sessions on the dynamics of research conducted by our experts from time to time.
The selected students will only be required to interact online with our organization.
- Students in third year and above of 5 Year Law Course and students in second year and above of 3 year Law Course may apply.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Skype is a must.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The selected students will be required to devote a minimum of 4-5 hours a week.
- The research assistants will be required to give a commitment of a minimum of three months.
- The work assigned will have to be submitted within the given time frame.
- This will be an unpaid position, however, a certificate of appreciation shall be given on completion of tenure.
- The organization reserves the right to terminate the internship without assigning any reason.
Interested students can mail their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: 24th June 2016
The result of the application process shall be announced soon thereafter.