About Khaitan & Co (http://www.khaitanco.com):
Founded in 1911, Khaitan & Co is one of the oldest and largest Indian law firms. Combining a rich heritage of over a hundred years with a modern and cutting-edge practice, the Firm offers full service legal solutions to our domestic and international clients. The Firm’s endeavour has been to be proactive and exceed client expectations. We take pride in our approach to work that focuses on understanding clients’ business and anticipating their legal needs (present and future) and provide pragmatic and commercial solutions.
The Firm has increasingly invested in the state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities across all its offices. We constantly strive to evolve and adopt international best practices to serve our clients better. The emphasis is to ensure our clients have access to a consistently high quality of service across all its locations and practice areas.
Khaitan & Co’s clients include business and financial enterprises, banks, financial institutions, private equity funds, government bodies, educational and charitable trusts, cultural institutions, high net worth individuals, and estates and trusts from India and overseas.
About the Internship:
1. Watch and learn
3. Assist in courtroom
4. Perform administrative duties
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
- Only applicants from Mumbai can apply.
- Skill(s) required: MS-Office.
- Degree(s): Law & Similar.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 3 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 20 Jul’16 ).
- 1.Students who have completed 1st / 2nd year of 3 year Law Course and 3rd /4th year of 5 year Law Course.
2.The candidates must possess good communication skills
3. Should have keen interest in research and should have the ability to understand and grasp core legal issues
4. Preference would be given to the candidates who have working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.