Fourth National Conference on Law and Justice 2016 [NCLJ 2016]
10th and 11th September 2016
Organized & Hosted by
School of Law, AURO University, Surat
Law and the Contemporary Challenges
The Conference aims to promote exchange of knowledge and views of the Educationalist, Jurists, Practising Professionals, Social Activists, and Individuals in area of their interest and relating to social justice and social change. It will provide platform for sharing of knowledge, practices and perspectives from distinct academic communities, professionals and Vocations.
Research Papers are invited based on the following sub-themes:
1. Gender Sensitivity in the Contemporary Times.
2. Law and Economics.
3. Contemporary Constitutional Challenges.
4. Contemporary Approach to the International Matters.
5. Crime, Criminal Justice System and the Delivery Patterns.
6. Expanding the Horizons of the Human Rights.
7. Challenges to the Corporate Governance.
8. Behavioral Advances and Law.
9. Cyber Jurisprudence.
10. Challenges in IPR.
11. Need for Labour Reforms.
12. Scope of Competition Law in Contemporary Times.
All the accepted papers will be published in a conference proceedings with the ISBN number
Guidelines Paper Presenter
Strict adherence to the following guidelines is solicited.
1. Title Page: Title, Full name of the author(s), Designation, Affiliation and Contact Details.
2. Full paper must include an Abstract in 250 words, Research Objectives, Methodology, Major Findings, Implications, at least three Key Words, and Key References.
3. Manuscript must be in English, prepared using Microsoft Word
Typed with 1 inch margin on all sides
1.5 line space, Font – Times New Roman, headings in bold, Size: 12 points (Heading and text)
4. Figures, tables and charts must be original and not scanned copy
5. The paper should be based on original work and unpublished/presented there before.
6. The author and co-author(s) should register separately.
7. Co-authorship is permitted to maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately.
8. In case of Co-authorship at least one author must attend the Seminar to present the paper.
Certificate for actual participation shall be issued after the completion of the event or will be mailed after completion of the Conference.
No Certificate shall be issued in absentia .
Please submit your abstract in the following format:
1. Author’s Name:
E-Mail ID: (1) Official (2) Private
Abstract title (Bold Fonts)
Times New Roman font, size 12, Maximum 250 words. Please do not include references.
Keywords – include only three (3)
2. Abstract should be submitted online through the link available
3. There is a limit of one contributed submission per registered author.
4. Accompany your abstract with a biography of not more than 50 words.
5. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
6. Abstracts should be based on any of the suggested areas of interest for the Conference.
7. Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail with in 3 days of receipt.
8. By submitting an abstract you grant the organizers permission to publish the abstract in hard copy and electronic formats for distribution during Conference.
9. The conference conveners reserve the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
1. Abstract submission deadline- 30 July 2016
2. Notification of Acceptance- within 3 days of Abstract submission
3. Last date of paper submission- 25 August 2016
4. Last date of Registration- 30 August 2016
For more details visit