IIPRD along with K&K and its eminent Foreign Associates is organising an International Patent Drafting Competition (IPDC) as an earnest initiative with an objective of spreading high level awareness of Patents drafting across technologies and helping practitioners/fellow colleagues/stakeholders understand the intricacies of drafting skill and learn from each other and improve their skill set for Patent Preparation and nitty grittes involved therein.
How and when would IPDC be held:
1. On 1st August 2016, IIPRD & K&K, on their websites, would put forth 3 invention disclosure, one each in the domain of Electronics, Mechanical & Chemical/Pharmaceutical & the Competition would be active till 25th August 2016, within which timeframe, Eligible Participants would need to write Complete Patent Applications/Specifications.
2. Drafted Patent Application needs to be sent to Competition @iiprd.com or can be sent in hard copy to Physical Office or IIPRD. In either of the ways, the patent application draft has to be received by IIPRD on or before 25th August 2016.
3. On 30th August 2016, two winners for each technology domain would be announced on website.
4. On 29th September 2016, during the 3 days International Pharmaceutical Patent Conference being organised by IIPRD at Hotel Hilton, Mumbai, prize distribution of the winners would take place from 17:00hrs to18:00hrs.
For each domain-
1st Prize- INR 1,00,000/- (USD 2000)
2nd Prize- INR 50,000/- (USD 1000)
Bank Name: UCO Bank
Name of Account Holder: M/S IIPRD
Account Number: 19620210002476
Fees: INR 1,000/- (USD 50)
IFSC Code: UCBA0001962
Bank Address: GN Shopping Plaza, Plot No S-7/1, Site- IV, Kasna Road, Greater Noida
1. Invention Disclosure on IIPRD/K&K Websites: 1 August 2016
2. Submission of Patent Application Drafts along with Participation fees: 25 August 2016
3. Announcement of winners: 30 August 2016
4. Prize/Certificate distribution: 29 September 2016
For more details visit