The India Finance Conference 2016 (IFC 2016), the annual event of the Indian Finance Association, invites papers for its sixth edition to be held at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad from 18-21 December, 2016. The annual conference is jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), and Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). Academics, researchers, doctoral students, and practitioners are invited and encouraged to submit research papers in all areas of finance.
Venue: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India
Date: December 19 – 21, 2016
1. Theoretical and empirical asset pricing
2. Corporate finance, capital structure and dividend policy
3. Asset allocation and investment management
4. Financial crises , systemic risk and macro-finance
5. Quality of financial reporting and adoption of IFRS
6. Corporate governance, executive compensation and ownership structure
7. Computational finance and financial econometrics
8. Financial risk analytics and management
9. Market microstructure and algorithmic trading
10. Financial policy choice, institutions and regulation
11. Financial literacy and financial education
The IFC 2016 invites full papers for conference presentations and poster sessions. The deadline for submitting full papers under both categories through the conference website is 14 August, 2016.
Only full paper submissions would be considered.
Doctoral students and participants considering to present short papers/work-in-progress are encouraged to submit their work under poster sessions.
We leave the document format to you, but be nice to the reviewers and do it as you would for a journal submission. PDF submissions are preferred. Anyone willing to submit a paper should complete registration before the submission deadline i.e., on or before 14 August, 2016.
For paper submission, please visit http://indiafa.org/event/india-finance-conference-2016/?about=submit-paper
The manuscripts will be subjected to a blind review process. The decision of the reviewers will be final and binding.
Best Paper Award
There will be three best paper awards given at the conference. These will be the “Emerald – IFC 2016 Best Paper” awards. The papers will be chosen by a panel of experts from the papers presented at the conference.
The “Emerald – IFC 2016 Best Paper” awards will comprise of a cash award and a certificate and shall be presented on the second day of the conference, i.e. on 20 December 2016.
In order to register for the Conference you need to visit
and complete the online registration form.
For more details visit