National Seminar on Rural Development Through MNREGA: Challenges and Solutions sponsored by University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi will be held at BSMPG College, Roorkee on 17 September 2016.
All academicians, Administrated, Pradhans, Scholars, Students are invited to submit abstract of their papers for consideration. The abstract should strictly not exceed 600 words and research papers should should be around 5000 words typed in Hindi (Kruti Dev 10) and English 12 point font in Times New Roman.
The paper should contain topic/title, name of author, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
1. Experience of implementation of the MNREGA
2. Practitioners perspectives and lessons from the field
3. Livelihood security, wages and migration
4. Democracy and institutional issues in MNREGA implementation
5. Asset creation and development of local economy
6. Women empowerment through MNREGA
7. Open panel
8. Women and child in MNREGA
Papers from other relevant field of MNREGA will also be accepted.
Last date for abstract submission- 15 August 2016
Last date for full paper submission- 20 August 2016
For more details contact:
Dr. Rajesh Chandra Paliwal
Convenor/organising Secretary, National Seminar