International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS), bearing the ISSN Number 2455-2771, is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two. It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research. It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research.
Author Submission Guidelines
VOLUME I ISSUE IV (AUGUST 2016)
1. Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 400 words. The Abstract should be in Garamond, Font Size 10 and should have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
2. The title of the paper should be in Garamond, Font Size 14, Bold and Center-Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 12.
3. Every paper must contain Bibliography at the end of the text of the paper. Authors may also any method of citation as long as it is internally consistent.
4. Section Headings are to be mentioned in Garamond, Font Size 12, Bold and Sub-Section Headings are to be mentioned in Garamond, Font Size 11, Bold.
5. The text of the paper is to be written in Garamond, Font Size 11, Regular with Line Spacing at 1.5 lines and the text being justified properly.
6. A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
7. All articles, case comments and research papers should be penned within 4000 words (including References & Footnotes)
The final date of submission is August 13, 2016 by 05:00 PM. All entries received after the scheduled time shall not be considered for publication in the said issue.
The intimation about acceptance shall be dispatched vide email after the double-blind peer review process has completed and would take approximately 10-12 days.
The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
For more details visit website