The objectives of the Journal:
1) To promote the development of issues pertaining to corporate policy and law.
2) To critique the new laws and judgments in the area.
3) To disseminate information to various forums to spread awareness about the subject The Corporate Law and Policy Journal brought out by the Centre for Corporate Law, NLUO, is an unique initiative for corporate law and policy subject matter. The Editorial Board consisting of experts in the relevant field will be editing the received submissions thoroughly and objectively. The Journal receives substantial support and assistance from its Board of Advisors, which comprises of corporate law practitioners and academicians across the country who are legal luminaries. We invite research articles, short notes, case comments & book reviews to the journal from academicians, corporates, legal practitioners and students of law.
Guidelines pertaining to the Structure of the Journal
1) Theme The submissions must pertain to the field of corporate law and policy.
2) Frequency The journal is being published as a bi-annual publication.
3) Categories of Submissions With regard to the categories of submissions, the categories and the word limit (inclusive of footnotes) for the same, is as mentioned below-
a) Articles : (5,500-6,500 words)
b) Short Notes/Case Comments : (2,500-3500 words) c) Book Reviews : (1500-2000 words) 4) Citation and formatting The authors must follow the OSCOLA citation method for the footnotes. The article must be formatted in the following styleMain body: Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12, Line spacing – 1.5. Footnotes : Font – Times New Roman, Size – 10, Line spacing – Single Line Spacing.
5) Abstract and Declaration The submissions must include an abstract pertaining to the topic which should not be more than 300 words. Additionally the authors must also attach a declaration, stating that their work is original to the best of their knowledge, with all the relevant sources having been duly mentioned in the footnotes. Submissions will be evaluated subject to a plagiarism check.
6) Review & Submission The review method followed by the journal will be double blind peer review method, subject to an extensive review by the Editorial Board. Authors must mention their details such as name, institution, contact details etc. in a separate document. Also, while co-authorship is permitted, the number of co-authors should not exceed two. T
he submission must be mailed to us in a .docx or .doc format
Last date for submitting contributions: 25th August,2016
Submissions must be mailed to : email@example.com
For any further queries, you can send an email to – Dr.Kondaiah Jonnalagadda (Associate Professor of Law),
Editor-in-Chief : firstname.lastname@example.org Adithi P. Koushik : email@example.com ,
Disha Mohanty : firstname.lastname@example.org