We are pleased to inform you that we will be going to publish an edited Book with International Standard Book Number (ISBN), on the topic of “Women and Education: Issues and Challenges.” Articles must be no more than 6000 words, including endnotes and references. Longer articles will not be processed.
Contributions should be sent preferably by email. Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200-250 words along-with 3-5 keywords. Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and are preferable to material prepared in jpeg formats.
Receipt of Abstracts/articles will be acknowledged by email within 3-4 weeks. Papers are invited from Academicians, Practitioners, and Research Scholars to submit their original research paper on the particular sub-theme or any topic related to the theme of Book. The last date of submission is 30th Novembers 2016. The soft copy of the article will be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Dr. Pravesh Dalei Head; School of Law & Mr. Vikram Singh, Assistant Professor; Department of Social Work, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni Bilaspur (C.G.)
We also look forward for contributions from the social sector. Kindly circulate the information among your colleagues and friends for wide and good quality Papers. For Query, Contact on: +91-8962231719, +91-9425520409
Styles and Formats
1. Page setup:
1 inch (equal to 2.54 cms) margin on all sides
Gutter: .5 inch (equal to 1.27 cm) on left for documents that are to be bound on the left
Page size A4 (please be careful in this as default for most installations of Word is Letter size, which is not used in India)
Any non-ornamental font such as Times New Roman.
Size: Heading 14 points Sub-headings 13 points and content 12 Points
3. Paragraphs formatting:
Left and Right Indent: 0
Spacing Before and After Paragraph: 6 points
Line Spacing: 1.5 lines.
Footnotes, References, Bibliography and Citations
APA 6th Edition style you have to adopt, please maintain complete uniformity throughout the paper. Avoid giving foot-note, instead of that give end-note. In case of doubt, contact us. Whatever is not your own writing MUST be properly cited and referenced.
Theme: Women’s and Education
1. Challenges and achievement of Women’s Education.
2. Patterns and Determinants hampering Women Education.
3. Human Rights and Girls Education.
4. Educational and Social Changes among Girl Child.
5. Education and Social equality among Girl child of Schedule Caste.
6. Education and Social equality among Girl child of Schedule Tribes.
7. Education and Social equality among Girl child of Backward Caste.
8. Education and Social equality among Girl child of Minority.
9. Education and Social equality among Girl child with Disability.
10. Women inequality in Education.
11. Women Based Quota in Education.
12. Education and Employment among Status Girl child.
13. Education and Social Status among Girl child.
14. Various Policies on Girls education.
15. Various flagship Programmes on Girls education.
16. Commissions on Girls education.
Any other related topic to the main theme.
**Note: All contributors are requested to mention main theme of the book while sending their abstract/papers.