The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).With ‘Aspire & Achieve’ as its motto, the Institute has grown as a Centre of Excellence in the field of legal education.
Army institute of law, in its endeavour to deliberate upon dynamics of law; organizes the National seminar wherein clinching realities of law encounter relevance followed by discussion. The decade of 2006-16 has witnessed a major face off in respect of changing forms of governance and governments, international organizations, constitutionalism, technology interface and corporate governance in the information age. Moreover, the right to access to information is shifting its
paradigm to access to e- information in the backdrop of imbibed constitutional freedoms. Therefore, we cordially invite teaching community, regulatory bodies, government departments/organisations and various other stakeholders to initiate a dialogue on the theme ‘Virtual Realities and Emerging Inequalities” to critically analyse the contribution of legal framework, technology and other initiatives to find the way for the future challenges.
This seminar invites original paper on theoretical, methodological, empirical, comparative, and substantial and procedural rules oriented towards law and an interface with other social sciences. The institute plans to publish the seminar proceedings in the form of book. ISBN has already been applied for. Selected papers shall be notified for the purpose.
Theme: ‘Virtual Realities and Emerging Inequalities”
Sub Themes of Seminar:
1. Virtual Sovereignty: Changing form of Governments
2. Future of the Cyber state.
3. E behaviour of individuals and Basic Social Structures
4. Black money vis a vis virtual currency : Challenges to Economic
5. Right to Access : A third world Perspective
6. Corporate Frauds: Entity Beyond Identity
7. Mystifying Gender boundaries: Are we accepting the Change?
1. It should not exceed 300 words (typed only).
2. Clear mention of the sub theme is mandatory.
3. Abstract must be accompanied by a title page mentioning name, designation and full contact details as to e mail, postal address and contact number of the author(s).
4. All the abstracts be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 th August
B. Full Research Paper
1. The paper should not exceed 5000 words(exclusive of the foot notes)
2. Co authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
3. Manuscripts should be sent by email to: email@example.com
4. Please prepare your manuscript according to following guidelines:
a. The submission should be in MS Word or PDF format with TNR font
b. Line spacing – 1.5
c. Page size – A4 size
d. Margins 1.5 cm on all four sides of the page.
e. The footnotes should be in Times new Roman font with single spacing.
f. Paper should be justified to the centre.
g. All the submissions must be unpublished and original. Plagiarized submissions shall be rejected.
h. Authors are required to follow Blue book (19th edition) style of citation.
5. Co author must be present in order to make the presentation; no third person shall be allowed to present the paper.
6. All the submissions must be accompanied with the scanned copies of filled in Registration Form, DD details, and the cover page.
7. It is mandatory to send hard copies of the full paper for presentation purpose.
For more information and clarification Contact:
Coordinator in Chief
Dr Tejinder kaur (offg Principal) (9872651240)
Dr Shiva Satish Sharda (9815093970)
Vibhuti Jaswal (9779066888)
For more details CLICK HERE